Monday, September 14, 2015

Shopping Trips/Menu Plan

I have pictures, but my camera is acting crazy, so no uploading today.

I do have good news, and it's that I am very close to my relaunch. Hopefully just one more week! The site is looking fantastic.

Kroger:

Trip #1: $32.58, but that was using a gift card, no $0 out of pocket. (Quite a few $1 cottage cheese, soy milk, bags of lentils, canned chickpeas, spaghetti sauce, and some fruit and veg.)

Trip #2: Soy milk for husband: $15

Aldi: $30.66 (Cereal, OJ, eggs, veggies, crackers, apple juice, tomato paste, yogurt, hot dogs, cheese, bacon, cookies.)

Total overall $78.24, or $45.66 out of pocket

Menu Plan:

Monday: Buttermilk Pancakes with Maple Syrup

Tuesday: Spaghetti with Zucchini and Onions

Wednesday: Lentil and Onion Spread over Rice

Thursday: Veggie Infused Meatloaf, Corn on the Cob

Friday: Cast Iron Skillet Cheese Pizza

Saturday: Date night! The kids get hot dogs and tots.


No comments: