1) I read The Cheapskate Next Door through the Ohio Digital Library (myeh, I wouldn't recommend it). I also read the latest issues of OK magazine and Shape through a Nook reading app using the Ohio Digital Library.
2) I baked two loaves of bread, made my own pizza crust, and made a huge vat of Boston Baked Beans from dried navy beans.
3) I sold 3 boxes of books to Half Price Books for $32.
4) I paid $5 out of pocket for two 31-load bottles of All Free and Clear and a tube of expensive dry mouth toothpaste, thanks to multiple coupons and Extra Care Bucks at CVS. Original cost $24.
5) I was sorely tempted by the smell of McAllister's Deli next to Half Price books, but I did not give in!
6) I picked up one work shift this week.
7) I used my Kroger Fuel Points to get $0.50 off per gallon.
8) I only drove twice this week- to a local sprinkler park and today for gymnastics and grocery shopping.
9) The kids ran through the sprinkler and we visited a local park for entertainment this week.
10) I packed no work lunches for my husband, but for a month his work will be feeding him 3 times a week while they work some overtime, so that is a win! I'm a little jealous...
11) Prime Day was pretty much a bust, but I did pick up a 9 pack of 80-count Amazon Baby Wipes for $6.80 shipped. That's 2 cents per wipe, which is my stock-up price.
12) I bought a Wahl Color Pro Haircutting Kit on Amazon for $20 (50% off). I cut my son's hair at home today. It paid for itself with one haircut, as we usually spend about $20 for cut and tip at Big League Haircuts. It looks like it's still that price today.
13) I made cold-brewed iced tea in a mason jar for me to drink this week.
1) My friend's daughters babysat for us Tuesday and stayed overnight. We ended up getting wings for dinner and ice cream for dessert. Cost: $50. I won't lie, we all had a yummy dinner and they got to try Dairy Queen for the first time.
1) The new sitter came and worked half a day as a trial. Cost: $40. I did get to work out on the treadmill and clean out my office, and it looks like we have a new sitter I will be happy with, so I can't call it a fail.