1) I sold my son's 4T shorts on Ebay for $10 and his size 6 jeans for $22. (And yes, at age 7, he just outgrew those shorts. We make 'em skinny here!)
2) My mother stopped by today and brought us a pizza to eat.
3) I bought L.L. Bean backpacks for the big kids with a coupon code and Ebates. These are guaranteed for life, and I am hoping to eke out as many years as I can in these (at least 5?). I bought plain solid colors.
4) I baked bread and cinnamon rolls twice, and made homemade cookies.
5) Picked up two work shifts this week.
6) Used our YMCA membership once.
7) This week's fun activity was inviting my son's friend over for the day to play- no money needed.
8) We watched movies from the library 4 times.
9) I got my quarterly CVS ECB bonus of $3.
10) I packed lunch for my husband twice.
11) I worked a shift Thursday, and drove on my lunch break to the post office and pharmacy. As I got in the car, it occurred to me that it was the first time I had driven since Saturday when I went to the store. (I work from home). That is a lot of savings in gas. On the other hand, I am feeling rather stir crazy.
12) Got a free pint of ice cream at Kroger by using a register coupon received last week.
13) Downloaded a free Kindle First book, The Einstein Prophecy.
1) Even though I sold my Angelcare Monitor on Ebay, the buyer has not paid. I will probably have to relist. Ugh! From here on out, I am choosing the Buy It Now option. This is the second time this has happened to an auction. The other clothes I sold this week I listed as Buy It Now only.
2) I own one pair of jeans and 5 pairs of yoga pants. One yoga pair finally tore beyond repair in the washer and had to be thrown out. I am losing weight, so I am going to make do with what I have until I am down another size.
3) Threw out some veggies dying in the back of the crisper drawer.
4) Missed out on packing lunch for my husband once.