Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Shopping Trips Week of 6/21/15


Dorothy Lane: $33- assorted pastries for breakfast, fruit, iced tea, bread, and cereal

Amazon: $24 for a 4-pack of Bob's Red Mill 7 Grain Pancake Mix




CVS: $70.43 out of pocket after coupons and ECBs, got $6 ECBs back. The Flonase is pricey, but I found a $4 coupon. I will be very happy when this is both OTC and generic. At least my son only needs it through the fall. The sunscreen will last us through the end of the summer. The antacid will save me $150 over the next 7 months!





Target: $44 out of pocket after using coupons, Red card, and $35 in gift cards. I am kicking myself for forgetting the coupon that would have gotten me a $10 Target gift card back. I just could not schlep my kids back there though. I bought a couple food items (about $10 worth) and a checkers/chess and pick-up sticks game for my son.


Food total for the week ended up being $71 from all stores, which is under my $100 goal. Yes, we are still working on those party leftovers-see?



No comments: