Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Menu Plan Monday





 Baby girl is here as of January 17th. I am still recovering from my c-section, but am getting back into the swing of cooking. So wonderful not to constantly feel like vomiting!

Since I will be off work for 12 weeks, and short term disability covers me to week 8 only, we will be focusing on frugal easy meals, cleaning out the pantry, and lots of vegetarian cooking.

Monday: Simple spaghetti and jarred sauce

Tuesday: Lentil and Mushroom Not-Roast over Polenta


Wednesday: Corn and Potato Chowder made with Homemade Stock, Pan-Fried Brussels Sprouts

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Slow Cooker Boston Baked Beans, Corn on the Cob (from freezer)

Saturday: Lentil's Shepherd's Pie

Sunday: Leftovers

Lunches: working on the Freezer Bean Burritos I made before the baby was born


1 comment:

JEN said...

Do you have a pressure cooker? It is great for dry, super economical beans.