Thursday, October 11, 2012

Favorite Freebies of the Week






I've been surfing the internet quite a bit this week, trying to find activities for my 4 year old to do instead of begging to play video games.

I found there are some great free resources- handouts and all- especially on homeschooling sites.

My son has been enjoying the Pumpkin Sight Words from Confessions of a Homeschooler. It also had a great idea for learning sight words using do-a-dot markers. I promptly ordered some do-a-dots on Amazon, along with some clear plastic paper covers, so we can practice writing using dry erase markers. The do-a-dots remind me of playing around with my mother's bingo marker when I was a kid.

My son is also very much enjoying the free printable Space Pack from 3 Dinosaurs. There are loads of free printables on this site too!





No comments: