Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekly Shopping Trip


This weekend was my son's 4th birthday party. Alas- I forgot to take pictures of my shopping trips, but it was more than my usual budget: $119 at Kroger and $26 at the health food store. We sent the kids home with paper sacks full of raisins, Annie's Organic Bunnies, and fruit juice.

I pretty much bough everything pre-made and ready to pop in the oven. The cake and cupcakes were fabulous, made by my friend who has her own homegrown Bridget's Bake Shop. We spent another $50 on wings from Buffalo Wild Wings and $50 for the cake and cupcakes. We fed 40 adults and kids, and had a great time.

Now, of course, it's time to get back on the horse! This week we'll be eating a lot of bean dishes and need to use of the leftover veggies and fruit.

No comments: