Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekly Shopping Trip


Kroger trip: $67. A few extra holiday things in there, including a case of clementines to bring to work to share a healthy treat, and fixin's to make guacamole and chips.

Health food store trip: $67 again. I picked up a few organic ketchups, tahini, flax seed oil, and faux mayo while they were 40% off. I had to get expensive coconut milk and coconut oil to make my dairy free pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving. I did find a nice 4 lb tub of nonfat yogurt for $2.99- equivalent in price to what I can make at home.

The plan for next week: pick up only milk, fruit, and veg, and keep the total $40 or less!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

3 Studies PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

The meaning of this is that you literally get rid of fat by consuming Coconut Fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 studies from big medicinal magazines are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!