Sunday, September 4, 2011

Shopping Trips

Long time no post- but we have been sick, sick, sick with one bug after another. Hopefully all these summer sickies have run their course.

Kroger Trip: $ 82. In-laws are in town and they expect to eat meat, so that added almost $18 to my total. If you noticed, I got some Light Mayo for a recipe I want to try involving lots of cucumbers, tomatoes, and peppery bacon. Most light mayo has dairy in it- but Kraft brand does not.


CVS trip: $2.14 out of pocket and received $0.99 in ECBs back. The Skintimate Shave Gels were free, and the Hershey Bar was $0.99 and I got the Extra Care Buck back for it. I had a $3 ECB from last week, so the jelly was free. You can see the deal for Skintimate here. I confirmed with the cashier at CVS that I could stack the CVS coupon with the manufacturer coupon.


Health food store trip: $25. The powdered probiotics were $22 and are prescribed by our pediatrician. Soy yogurt was $3- no time to really "yog" my own this week, and I have a ton of garden produce to process and baking to do already.


No comments: