Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekly Shopping Trip


The hummingbird momma that built her nest on a tree branch right outside our front door. Why am I posting this as part of my weekly shopping trip? Because I spent $9 on a hummingbird feeder and nectar today to help keep her and her nestlings happy. I think there are 3 eggs in that tiny nest.


My Walgreens trip: had a $2 Register reward and needed nothing- except peanut butter. Skippy was on sale for $2, so I got this jar for free.

My Kroger trip: $46 on food, $2 for a newspaper, and $17 for a hummingbird feeder, nectar, and bird seed. I guess you can say we like the birds:). Raspberries were still $1 each today, so I got 5, washed them, and just popped them in the freezer.

I also spent $14 at the specialty store a couple days ago, so $60 for the week overall.

No comments: