Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekend Shopping Trip


Kroger Trip: Food $57.18 and Memorial Day Sparklers $2

My best finds: 3 packs of Chi-chis Tortillas for $0.59 each, FREE Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries from a Facebook coupon, and B1G1 salt-free pretzels (these are a month supply for us at least)


My CVS trip was a whopper. Due to allergies, my husband and son do best with Aveeno products. I bought 3 bodywashes and one lotion, paid $25 out of pocket, and got $10 in ECBs back. I am Vitamin D deficient and have been told to supplement, but those supplements are typically $17 a bottle. Two brands were B1G1 at CVS this week, and I had several coupons. For buying the Nature's Made plus the Planters B1G1 nuts, I also got a $10 gas card back after spending over $30. The three Vitamin D/1 Fish Oil would usually be at least $60 alone. Total for everything was $77.36 out of pocket, plus $10 ECBs for Aveeno, $10 gas card, and a FREE Essence of Beauty Body Mist back at checkout.



Walgreens trip: 8 Act II popcorns for $2. I had planned on making a buck on the Ritz Crackerfulls deal, but my store was out of stock and they substituted Ritz Crackers instead. I paid $2 for the crackers and got a $2 RR back, and plan to use them for a baby shower I'm throwing next week.


We are now pretty much out of the paper towels I got 12 months ago on a great deal. With sale and coupon 12 rolls were $5 this week. Hopefully we can stretch these 6-8 months.


My Meijer trip: $21.37 including FREE Cottonelle Flushable Wipes from a Facebook coupon, 3 Eckrich Turkey Smoked Sausage for $0.67 each, 2 FREE Dean's french Onion Dips and 3 Heluva Good Dips for $0.50 each, and 3 FREE Ch-chi's Salsas for the baby shower.


Since food was about $96 due to stockpiling nuts this week, the plan is to cut back a little next week!

1 comment:

Crate & Barrel Promotional Codes said...

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the latest stuff you post. I love online shopping, luckily I found a great online shopping site greatcoupons-online.com which provides all brand name stores like American Blooms, From You Flowers, Target & mony more..!!