Thursday, March 24, 2011

Weekly Shopping Trip


I did next week's shopping early this week since I had a family funeral today, and my mother was available to watch my son. In all, I spent $40.96. I probably have about $10 worth of soy milk and my husband's birthday pierogies to buy, but $50.96 is pretty good. I will add in an amazon.com purchase of Eight O'clock Coffee that was $15, and I am still within my $70 budget.

Did I mention that with coupons from the newspaper and printed from online, I was able to combine them with Kroger's megasale to get 22 boxes of Ronzoni Smart Taste, Healthy Harvest, and Garden Delight for FREE?


I also combined the megasale price with coupons to get 5 Philadelphia Cooking Creams for $0.49 each. I needed 3 more megasale items, so I got 3 Coke products for $0.89 to be used for my son's birthday party in a couple months.

No comments: