Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekly Shopping Trip


My Kroger trip for this week: $62.33. It was mostly fresh organic produce, as we are trying to eat as many fruits and veggies as possible, but I did have a few finds. The Always Pads were FREE, as I got a coupon for a free pack when I requested a free sample. The Cinnamon Cheerios were $1.18 with sale and coupon, and the clementines were $2.99 with coupon.

My best find this week: 6 cartons of lower sodium chicken broth at Target, on clearance for $0.46 each! They brought my grocery total to $65 for the week. The all expire in 2012, so a great deal!

Consignment store find: a Gap spring coat in 18M size for $10. To be put away for my daughter for later.


My son needed summer clothes in size 3T and a new pair of shoes. I used a Target gift card to get the shoes, a pair of jeans, and three pairs of shorts, and paid $6 out of pocket. The consignment shop, Once Upon A Child, got us 5 T-shirts, 2 long sleeve T-shirts, and 3 pairs of jean shorts for $41. We are now set until next spring, for only $47! Most were Gymboree, Children's Place, and Old Navy. I'm not buying pajamas, as he is happy to wear Daddy's old T-shirts to bed.

No comments: