Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mid-Week Roundup

I have been on the hunt for a great peanut butter deal, as I am nearing the end of my stockpile. This week, Money Saving Mom is reporting a great deal at Rite Aid, where you can get a couple jars of Jif for FREE. Also, if you missed out on the FREE Finish Dishwashing tabs deal at CVS (the one where I got a year's supply for FREE), you can get it for FREE at Rite Aid as well. We've been snowed in with ice all over the roads the past couple days, but I hope there is still peanut butter left to take advantage of this deal.

Stockpiling Moms is reporting getting Crunchy Nut Cereal for $0.25 each at Target. Also, Kraft Cheese for $0.67 each at Meijer.

At Kroger, Frugal Coupon Living reports FREE Kleenex, Hunt's tomatoes for $0.16, FREE Colgate Toothpaste, FREE Kettle Brand Potato Chips. Also, there is a $1 off Pampers Wipes coupon. Wait for these to go on sale for $1.50, and get them cheap!

FREE redbox movie rental, according to the Free Stuff Times.

30 Valentines for shipping and handling only. Not too great a deal, though. Last year, I bought a box of 30 cars valentines and 30 Star Wars valentines in the week after Valentine's Day for a total of 50 cents. I'd say this will last us 2-3 years. We made our own last year by printing 12 personalized hearts on two sheets of paper- and the paper was free from a Staples deal.

Deal Seeking Mom reports FREE Dove Deodorant at Kroger. If you go to their website, just load the $2 ecoupon to your Kroger card. I was able to do so today.

My friend Brianne is reporting Giant Eagle is having 100 oz. Tide on sale for $10.99 each, and getting a $4 catalina off your next order when you buy two. Best deal I've ever heard on Tide! The sale starts Thursday the 3rd.

No comments: