Sunday, January 16, 2011

CVS and Target Trips


Two free cans of Similac from my brother's fiancee, who got them in the mail. Thanks!


My CVS trip: Used my ECBs from last week ($10.98), spent $5.98 out of pocket with coupons, and got $5 back in ECBs, for a total of $0.98 out of pocket. I was really excited about the Blink eye drops, as I use them twice daily for my autoimmune-related dry eyes. That stuff is pricey!

At Target, I got a large bottle of Dawn for $1.24 with stacked coupons from Target and the December P & G brand saver insert. We prefer Seventh Generation for our dishes, but use Dawn to strip our cloth diapers. The extra large bottles of Tide (we use Tide Free HE) are on sale this week for $17.99, and I stacked more coupons from Target online and P & G, to make it $15.99.

As far as our baby-needs list goes: at Babies R Us, Vicks Humidifiers were 50% off, so we grabbed one. There was an online deal for the Pediped shoes I wanted, nearly 50% off. I had decided I wanted simple black Mary Jane style, and now have a 0-6 months and 6-12 months style, paid for by my mother. Now, I am just waiting for a coupon or sale on the crib mattress, and need to find an acceptable baby book.

No comments: