Saturday, November 13, 2010

Penne With Sausage and Poached Eggs on Toast


More blog winnings! 48 packs of lovely, addictive, Butterfinger-y crack from Nestle and It Is Tuesday, Right?. Got it a week ago and there are only two packs left. I only ate three. My husband and sister killed one box, and my coworkers killed the other.



This was easy and yummy- Penne With Sausage, Peppers, and Homemade Marinara. I used turkey italian sausage and a bag of frozen peppers and onions over Smart Taste pasta.


This literally took 15 minutes to make and we will make it again. Poached Eggs On Toast With Roasted Tomatoes and Mushrooms. I don't poach eggs very well, so I fried them in a non-stick skillet, and I didn't have any shaved parmesan- but it was still yummy. Roasting the tomatoes took 5 minutes and imbued a lot of flavor.

No comments: