Sunday, October 17, 2010

Room Makeover

The bedroom before was actually filled to the ceiling with boxes from my SIL's New York apartment. We had the room painted to a gray-blue, and initially had her bed set up for guests.

We got rid of the old venetian blinds with the long cords and leads weights. Too unsafe for children. We settled on these cordless blinds, which are very easy to use, and have a light-blocking layer.

The changing table and boat-shaped bookcase were moved.


And the recliner and crib. Still no pictures on the walls, as I'm trying to figure out what I will do with them.

2 comments:

Linda :) said...

I love that boat bookcase! This is an exciting makeover for the new little one... :)

Martha (MM) said...

I love the bookcase too! Sorry I'm so late stopping by and haven't been able to keep up in general, really hard times with my mother right now. Hope you are doing well!