Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lots Of Freebies In The Mail


An afghan for my son's new room. It cost me $8 in yarn, and I am halfway through. Once that is done, I will start on a lavender one for our soon-to-be-born daughter's room.


The tractor- $20 used from a friend's sister, and it is keeping The Boy outside every night for hours.


Magazines that were free or less than $3 for a year's subscription. My new favorite is Kiplinger's Personal Finance. I learn so much with every issue that I think I will renew next year.


Freebie Oxy Face Wash and Head and Shoulders Shampoo. Good for the husband's business trips.


All but 4 of these are tomatoes. $0.35 each at Meijer a few weeks ago.

24 pairs of girl's socks for $8. These go to the shelter for women and children.


Free Cottonelle Wet Wipes. I'm saving these for those first few postpartum days. Get yours too on Facebook.

Playtex tampons for $0.50 each at Kroger this week with sale plus $2 off coupons.

LOTS of freebies in the mail today: 6 packs of Johnsonville Deli Bites, a free 24-ct Advil product, and 6 free packs of instant coffee (I'm thinking of using them for mocha-flavored desserts- Chocolate Mocha Cheesecake at Christmas maybe?)


And more freebies in the mail yesterday, two small boxes of cereal (one was already eaten!) and a box of Hamburger Helper. The Hamburger Helper will go to a friend, as I prefer the homemade low-sodium and dairy-free version of this one-dish meal.

No comments: