Monday, September 20, 2010

Shopping Trips Galore

Today's CVS and Walgreens trips: The raisins were on sale for $2 at Walgreens and I had a $2 register rewards that expired after today. My out of pocket was ZERO. The two Edge shaving creams were FREE, the Right Guard Deodorant was FREE, the Revlon lipstick was $0.99, and I paid $3.57 out of pocket after using my ECBS, and got $8.80 in ECBs back (I used $14 in ECBs from previous weeks to reduce today's out of pocket. I still have $9 in ECBs left over from previous weeks as well.)


Meijer trip from last week: the salad was $1, Nestle chocolate chips were $1.13 each, Green Giant Veggies were FREE for 6 packs after catalina and coupons, Evaporated Milk for $0.49 each, and Aunt Millie's Hearth Bread for $1.67.

CVS trip: FREE candy corn, and FREE Nivea Body Wash (for the shelter) and FREE Skintimate Shave Gel.


CVS: case of Pampers and two Johnson's bath products. I spent $26 and got $10 in ECBs, and used coupons and ECBs. Total was $14.


Meijer trip: OJ for $1, Campbell's Soup for $0.29 each, Soup At Hand for $0.50, and yogurt was $0.37 each.


Walgreens from 2 weeks ago: Ecotrin (larger size) for $1.99, Quaker Oats for $0.49 each, and a few miscellaneous items (the ear thermometer was $11 after coupon).


Kroger trip: Apple Juice $1.25, tomatoes for $0.67, and tomato paste $0.19.


Target deal: Enfamil for $17 each after coupons and gift card.

Scalloped Potatoes. I used half and half, and topped it with cheddar cheese.



Chicken Piccata-this was FABULOUS. Next time I will put fewer lemons in the sauce, though it was my husband who found it lemony, not me.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Great post and I have been saving lots of $$ thanks to your suggestions. Nice haul and thank you so much for the recipes, especially the Chicken Piccata. J is so adorable!
You are so welcome for the coupons btw, my pleasure!

Martha (MM) said...

You are so good at the drugstore game! I've done much better about watching sales Walgreens and CVS thanks to you. Every time I even see a coupon I think of you :-)

Now If I would only get a little better about taking the time to post my deals so I could inspire others like you do.

Your Chicken Piccata looks wonderful!