Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Dog Ate My Money

By Diane O'Brian

I don't see much info on saving money on pet supplies very often. This article gives a good general overview on ways to make sure your pets don't eat up all of your money.

The best deals I find are when I pair a coupon (there are always some in Smart Source or Red Plum) with a sale. I try to keep an eye on stores that offer their own coupons like Target and Meijer and hope for the stars to align. On those days, you could pair their store coupon with a manufacturer coupon with a sale. A-Mazing! I've gotten bags of Purina One dog food for less than $1. When you do find a good deal-stock up, and let me know about the deal too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi everybody


Just saying hello while I look through the posts I'm trying to find out how to make an e-mail list with out having to spend a wad of cash on some training course


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read Im trying to find a way to build an e-mail list.