- Get a credit card with gas rewards. The Chase Freedom Card will give you 5% cash back on your gas purchases for the first 90 days, then 3% after that. That's like getting a 12 cents a gallon discount.
- Consider not using a credit card. There are gas stations that give discounts if you pay with cash or debit cards.
- Use the web to find the cheapest station near you. Use www.GasBuddy.com. You could use your cell phone to get prices while you are already out on the road.
- By using your Kroger Plus Card, you can earn gas rewards. You can redeem these for up to $1.00 off at a Kroger gas station or $0.10 off at any Shell station. You can earn $0.10 off per gallon each time you:
· Spend $100.
· Purchase $50 in gift cards.
· Transfer a prescription and get $1 off a gallon.
- Use your Remke (Biggs) card to earn Pump Perks at participating Sunoco stations.
· For every $10 you spend, save 1 cent per gallon at Sunoco stations.
· Purchase products identified with the Pump Perks logo and receive the per gallon savings shown on the shelf tag.
- Spend $50 with your Giant Eagle Advantage Card inside Giant Eagle or GetGo and earn 10¢ off every gallon on your next fill-up at GetGo.
Use gas station reward cards. has a reward program that allows you to earn points with your purchases and to use those points towards gas or merchandise purchases. Speedway