Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday Deal Roundup

Pictured to the right, today's Walgreens purchases. I ended up going to two stores, and both were sold out of the free Walgreens vitamins. I ended up with Kotex tampons, pads (the coupon was expired, so I got them for $0.99 instead of free), two Luster 7 Whitening toothpastes, 2 45-ct Ecotrin aspirins, two Reach toothbrushes, and 4 Neutrogina soaps (I bought one more than the deal requires under the mistaken impression I needed to spend at least $10). I haven't been to Walgreens in months, so I had to pay up front out of pocket for these Register Rewards items. I spent $29.85 out of pocket and got $29 in Register Rewards back, PLUS I got a checkout coupon for a FREE 18-ct Always pads.

Essentially- I came out ahead!


$1 off 2 Earthbound Farms product.

$10 off $10 plus 3% cash back at JC Penney.

FREE Armor All Glass Cleaner or Tire Foam for $0.29 each at Target.

Win a jar of Pace Salsa.

Three Neutrogena Skincare bars for FREE at Walgreens. I just got this one tonight!

National Geographic subscription for $10.

FREE GE Reveal light bulbs at Target.

Shout Stain Remover for $0.22 or Shout Wipes for FREE at Target and travel size Ziploc bags for $0.25 each. I don't use either of these products- we rarely use stain remover and we prefer environmentally friendly reusable bags and containers- but if you want this coupons, drop me an email!

Possible FREE Frosty Jr. at Wendy's.

Scrubbing Bubbles for $0.69 at Target.

Taco Bell Seasoning for FREE, Raid Ant Traps for FREE (or use cinnamon at your doors and fill ant hills with Borax as we do), and Silk Almond Milk for $1.50 at Walmart.

At Rite Aid next week, FREE Blink eye drops, Gillette Fusion Proglide for $0.99, and FREE Reach toothbrushes.

FREE sample
all natural dog cookies.

Everyday Food Magazine subscription for $4.50.

FREE sample
Cottonelle Ultra toilet paper and Fresh Wipes.

FREE sample of Purina cat or dog food.

LOTS of baby items of clearance at CVS, including diapers, Johnson's bath Buddies and Baby Powder and more. Check this link for coupon links and complete list.

John Frieda Hair care for $0.83.

FREE photo book from Shutterfly when you "like"them on Facebook.

$33 of Coppertone products for $6.03 at Rite Aid this week.

Buy one burger, get one free at Champps.

Are you a member of Kraft First Taste? I am, and I just got this offer when I logged in today: ONE (1) FREE package each of KOOL-AID Fun Fizz Drink Drops (up to $2.49), OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Shaved Meats (up to $4.50), RITZ CRACKERFULS Filled Crackers (up to $3.49), KRAFT 100 CALORIE PACKS CHEESE BITES (up to $3.29), KRAFT HOMESTYLE DELUXE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner (up to $3.99), and DIGIORNO® Deep Dish Pizza (up to $3.30). Awesome!

CVS brand diapers for $0.37 this week! I wasn't planning on hitting my CVS this week, but maybe I will swing by and try to get some cheap diapers and baby items for the shelter!

Is this supposed to be difficult? ALL YOU magazine is running a contest that challenges you to spend only $25 per person in your household for groceries every week. You can win a chance for $1000. Hmmm...maybe I should enter- we already do this!

1 comment:

Martha (MM) said...

I would love to hear more about the Walgreen's register rewards. There is a Walgreen's getting ready to open right down the street from me. It will be one of the few places I can easily get to each week besides Publix and CVS.

Thanks for your comments over at my new TMS workbook blog :-)