Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday Deal Roundup

Totino's Party Pizza for $0.85 each wyb 3, Oscar Meyer Hotdogs $0.67 each wyb 2 at Meijer.

Cellfire Ecocoupons that can be loaded to your Kroger card here.

Post cereal for $1.29 and FREE Edward's Pie Slices at Jungle Jim's. Peaches are also $0.79/lb. I might grab 5-6 lbs and stock my freezer with this recipe for pie filling.

Tony's Pizza and SoBe Water each for $0.50 at Remke this week.

$2 off coupon for STP products (some may end up FREE). I was able to print two.

OxiClean Power Paks for $0.99 at Walgreens.

Chex Mix for $0.25 at Meijer.

$1 off Jimmy Dean coupon on Facebook.

Buy $25 in Clinique products and get $75 in bonus products. They usually come in a nice bag- I used to score my aunt's Clinique bonus bag every year back in high school...

50 oz Tide for $3.97, Red Baron Pizza $1.38, and Fancy Feast for $0.26 at Walmart.

Play a fun game to win Kraft Mac n Cheese Coupons.

FREE subscription to Maxim. Not my cup of tea, but passing it on.

FREE Nivea for Women Body Wash at Walgreens.

Another FREE Gillette Proglide Razor.

No comments: