Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday Deal Roundup


Today's shopping trip to Walgreens #3: 1 small Citrucel, one 18-ct Always pads, two 45-ct Ecotrin aspirins. Walgreens counts a Register Rewards as a coupon, and only allows one coupon per item, so I used a $10 RR, a $2 off Ecotrin coupon, a $2 off Citrucel coupon, and the FREE Always coupon. I paid $3.88 out of pocket, and got a $2 RR back for the Ecotrin. ( I now have enough free aspirin to last me an entire pregnancy, should it ever happen). Total out of pocket: $1.88.

Target trip: I used a coupon clipping service on Ebay to score 10 $1 off Tazo Tea coupons. I lucked out when I spied these teas (usually $3.49 each) for $1.64 on clearance. I got 4 teas for $0.64 each. I got 4 Green Giant frozen veggies for $0.75 each, two 4-packs of GE Reveal light bulbs for $0.50 total, and two Eggo waffles for $1.14 each. They were out of the $1.74 Eggos, so I opted for these instead, as they still were cheaper than the Walmart generic brand.

I still have my Target and manufacturer's Armor All coupons that should let someone score two free Armor All products at Target. I am giving them away- first come first serve. I did see some peelies on a few of the Armor All products that offered a rebate if you purchased the Tire Care product as well, so there is the potential for three FREE products. Drop me an email if you want them!

FREE Bruegger's Bagel and Cream Cheese.

FREE pedometer, Yogi Tea, scoop of ice cream at Friendly's and more.

FREE donuts tomorrow and Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts!

50 FREE prints plus 25% off at CVS photo.

$1 off 1 Lean Cuisine coupon. Pair with a sale for a very low-cost meal!

$2 off $10 Meijer Gold purchase coupon.

LOTS of coupons for organic items!

Prints for $0.10 each when you order at least 50 at Walgreens.

$2 off 1
Welch's juice coupon.

FREE
sample Starbucks ready brew.

$10 off $10 or more purchase at Medco online.

FREE digital subscription to OK magazine.

$2 tanks
at Old Navy next Saturday.

FREE
Magnet and 50 FREE prints for new Kodak Gallery members.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Great round up and score on the tazo tea!
I got a BOGO dinner for myself and my girlfriend at Souplantation last night prior to a movie. $Savings 8.00
Also saved $10 at local car wash by visiting their website to check for coupons prior to going there.
Thanks, Mrs.Spock!