Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Drugstore Shopping Trip

Walgreens shopping trip: Total out of pocket, after Register Rewards and tax, $8.00ish. I have $19 in Register Rewards left now. The Bayer Aspirin and all the Old Spice Products were tax-only, the Pampers Wipes and Bic Soleil Razors were $0.50 each, the Gillette Razors were $0.89 each after Register Rewards and coupon, and two nail tools were $1 each. I have another Pampers Wipes coupon, and will try to get a tub for FREE at Walmart this week.


My CVS shopping trip. My original total was $97. I paid $33 out of pocket and got $15 ECBs back, for a total out of pocket of $18. I totally screwed up the Dove deodorant deal- apparently the Dove Ultimate is not part of the Extra Care Bucks, otherwise my out of pocket would have been $5 less. The Rolaids (2 packs), Glade Scented Oil Refills (4 packs), Metamucil (old ECB plus coupon plus new ECB) and Dawn were all free. The Tampax Pearls were $0.97 each. The Gillette Body washes ended up being $1 each after coupon and ECBs. I bought two newspapers today but am totally tempted to go back and buy 2 more just for that P & G brand saver insert. Most of my freebies this week are from that.

*updated. Just found out I can get a $5 rebate for the SC Johnson products, making my CVS out of pocket $15.

I now have two overflowing boxes for the homeless shelter and will have to schlep it all SOON- as soon as those $1.68 jumbo pack of Pampers arrive.

No comments: