Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday Deal Roundup

Today's Walmart find. I went to one store yesterday plus Target looking for the Noxema Bikini Shavers, and finally settled for these bonus packsat Walmart #2 today. I used five coupons to get them for $0.97 each, and was happy they all had 2 extra razors each.

This looks pretty revolting, eh? It's the marinade for our Rosemary Mustard Grilled Chicken. I ran out of rosemary, so I used Mrs Dash instead, and we don't have a grill, so I cooked it on the stovetop.

And hey, it turned out to be delicious!

Today's deals are few, but it's Saturday. Tomorrow I should have the first of the weekly match-ups.

Subscription to Woman's Day Magazine for FREE.

Better Homes and Gardens subscription for $2.99.

FREE subscription to American Baby and FREE Pampers sample.

Print this coupon for Reach Toothbrushes to get them FREE at Walgreens or Dollar General this week.

FREE Chavrie Goat Cheese.

FREE Skinny Wrap Address labels. Well, pay $3.95 for shipping.

1 comment:

Martha (MM) said...

Great deals this weekend Jen!