Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Deal Roundup
















Above bottom: Toothpaste freebie, plus clearance reusable produce bags and bamboo utensils to take to day care.

Above top: The best deals from my Meijer trip. Taco Bell seasoning for $0.18 each (tried to find it at Walmart for less but wasn't there), Jimmy Dean Sausage for $1.14 each, and Chex Mix for $0.25 each.

I ended up hitting CVS tonight and finding some Size 6 CVS brand diapers on clearance 75% off. I got a jumbo pack for $3.68, CVS booty ointment for $1.29, and a Johnson's Bath Wash for $1.99. Those will go to the shelter. Walmart and Target had nothing I needed. I was so bummed Walmart didn't have the Noxema Women's Shavers I could have gotten for free, so I might try a different store tomorrow.

Buy 2 get one FREE Redbox rentals.

Today only- Shape magazine for $3.60.

Combine this Febreze rebate with a Register Rewards deal at Walgreens next week.

Great Dove coupons are available.

FREE Bible.

Three FREE meals at IHOP. To be honest, the one time we ate there, it was awful. I'll pass.

FREE Zantac 150 sample.

Stonyfield Farm coupons.

$1.68 for a jumbo pack of Pampers. I did this deal today, and the code that worked for me was actually in the comments section- FIRST10.

Two FREE Blockbuster Express DVD rentals.

Cheez-It coupons.

Office Depot has some software that are FREE after rebate.

No comments: