Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend Deal Roundup

Walgreens weekly deals here. I plan on getting two 36-count boxes of Poise pantyliners for FREE (yes, post pregnancy pelvic floor weakness and neuro-caused bladder spasms, life is a dream, ain't it?), and two Old Spice body washes for FREE (St Vincent de Paul box), and hefty One-Zip bags for $1.15 each. I use this link as a guide for using Walgreen's Register Rewards.

FREE Bayer aspirin at Walgreens as well. If I can become pregnant, I will have to take aspirin through the entire pregnancy, so I will stock up. If it never comes to pass, I will pass it on. If that special man in your life is willing to dye his gray hair, you can get Just For Men for FREE this week as well. As far as Mr S goes, it will be a cold day in Hades!

25 FREE photo prints at Walgreens.

CVS deals are here. I'm getting a Blade 5 Razor System for FREE and two Herbal Essences Shampoos for FREE. Also, Zantac 150 24-ct for $2.99. If you print the coupon on the Zantac website ($3 off) you are also entered into a sweepstakes for a 7-day trip to a Man Vs. Food featured city. I have ECBs to use, so will essentially be nothing out of pocket.

Never used Extra Care Bucks at CVS before? There is a good explanation here. I am just now starting to do this regularly, and it's not that difficult. If you think being forced to spend those "dollars" you get back at CVS is a waste, consider all the things your family regularly needs that you have to buy anyway- toilet paper, diapers, Tylenol, Kleenex? This applies to Walgreens too. I use my ECBs to buy items that earn me more ECBs, so I never have to outlay more money from my own pocket, and my family (and the local homeless shelter) gets things they need for free.

Money Saving Mom has a great scenario for using all those great Huggies coupons out there to get 7 packs of Huggies diapers for $5.12 each shipped from Diapers.com. Did I mention that we use cloth? It is more economical, though requires a bit more work.

If you are in the market for a car seat, amazon.com has 20% off Britax carseats. We have one and we are very happy with it.

Get 5 FREE Disney Movie Rewards points.

Walmart deals here. Cesar dog food for $0.25 each, Tide for $3.97 each, Listerine $2 for 1.5L bottle.

Target deals here. GE Reveal CFL light bulbs are $3.49 after stacked coupons. Usually they are
$5.49. These last a looong time. DiGiorno Pizza For One $1.50 after coupons (though I will add, making your own pizza at home is cheaper). Pledge products as low as $0.83 when you buy three.

Meijer deals here. I plan on getting blackberries and avocados for $1 each, Cheerios for $0.99, A1 sauce for $0.50 (for use in this great slow cooker recipe), Kraft Mayo for $1, and Kraft dressing for FREE.

Kroger deals here. Our pantry is very well-stocked already. I'll be getting Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage for $2 each when you buy two (Mr S loved Pierogies and sausage), watermelon 2 for $4, Kroger cheese, one pack at $1.50 (running low), Green Giant Veggies at $0.55 wyb three, ALL detergent for $0.99 (if they have free and HE at our Kroger), Dove deodorant for $0.50.

I won't be getting these, but you can also get Oscar Meyer Lunchables for FREE and bologna for $0/48 each wyb two of them.

No comments: