Saturday, May 8, 2010

Weekend Deal Roundup

Stovetop Stuffing at Meijer for $0.04 a box!

Hooked On Phonics Master Reader Course for $29.95, usually $199.95!

Mother's Day Freebies!

FREE digital subscription to Mothering Magazine!

FREE Right Guard for men deodorant at CVS this week- there have been a lot of coupons.com coupons for this. My husband never uses deodorant ( I swear he smells just fine), but I'll be picking up a couple for my shelter box.

Kotex pads or tampons for $0.50 each after coupon and rebate at Rite-Aid. I've been using a Diva Cup for 7 years, and only replaced it after giving birth ( have to go up a size, even after a c-section.) $40 over the span of two years is super-duper cheap!

20 FREE birth announcements and 50 FREE prints at Kodak Gallery.

My local IGA has Blue Grass mettwurst and brats ( a local brand, and very yummy) on sale for $1.38 each. I have three coupons for $0.75 off. These are usually almost $4 each, and I will get them for $0.63 each!

Kellogg's cereal at Kroger- 6 boxes for $3.32 with combined sale, coupon, and catalina! I'll be using this for Special K Cinnamon and Pecan, my favorite. Meijer has this same deal through tomorrow, with only a few cents difference.

Lindt chocolate bars for $1 each at CVS, after coupon and Extra Care Bucks. My husband loves super dark chocolate with a greater than 70% cocoa content. Father's Day gift perhaps?

Buy one get one FREE Green Giant 5 lb potatoes.

Aveeno hand lotion for $0.29 and Tresemme shampoo for $0.65 at Rite-aid.

* We spent most of our grocery budget on our son's birthday party this week, and will likely be only getting the Stovetop, Kellogg's cereal, metts, Right Guard, and chocolate bars, as well as our usual soy milk and bananas. I'm waiting for a sale on Green Giant potatoes before I get the b1g1 deal.

2 comments:

sacredandscarred said...

I'm still Diva-curious, esp with the sizing. Technically I should have the bigger size after having had a baby BUT that was a c/s with no labour, plus I have a freakishly small cervix. And yes, I brought my vagina to your food blog.

sacredandscarred said...

I'm still Diva-curious, esp with the sizing. Technically I should have the bigger size after having had a baby BUT that was a c/s with no labour, plus I have a freakishly small cervix. And yes, I brought my vagina to your food blog.