Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Deal Roundup

FREE sample of Enfamil. If you want my printout email me. You have to take it to a doctor for your sample.

Two FREE cans of Tuna. We'll pass on this- fish allergies!

20% off your entire purchase at Michael's.

50 FREE prints at CVS photo.

Use this $3 off coupon for Huggies at CVS through Saturday and then use this deal to get them for $3.49 for a pack. Even more Huggies coupons here and here, plus another $3 off coupon through Facebook. Remember, for most of these coupons, you can print them at least twice from your computer. We don't use disposables (we prefer these more economical cloth diapers), so email me if you want my coupons! I have all but the Facebook coupon. First come first serve! (Coupons now taken!)

4 FREE MP3 downloads of Rascal Flatts songs.

$1 off 2 cans of Campbell's Chunk Soup.

Seventh Generation Dish Soap for $0.69 at Target. I'm debating about whether to get this, as I already got 4 dish soaps (2 free, 2 for $0.79 each) and one cleaner (free) during their awesome April deals. I reckon this will last a year for us.

FREE Gillette Body Wash and Stride Gum at Walgreens starting on Sunday.

No comments: