Monday, April 26, 2010

Weekly Deal Roundup

Seventh Generation Cleaning products for $0.79 each at Target. We pretty much only use these products, so I am stocking up. I already used the rebate to make a little money- but this price is still excellent. Hopefully this will last us an entire year!

FREE McCormick Taco Seasoning. It's usually more economical to make a batch of my own seasoning a la The Tightwad Gazette, but "free" trumps "super cheap" every day.

FREE sunscreen at CVS.

FREE Duracell batteries at Staples.

FREE Colgate toothpaste, Pillsbury Sweet rolls and Grands biscuits for Free-$0.85 each (depending on coupon), and 32 oz almond milk for $0.99 at Kroger.

FREE Ban deodorant at Rite-Aid.

I have 2 $10 off $10 J C Penny coupons I got in the mail. This equals free clothes for my son.

Two Lea and Perrins worcestershire sauces at Target for $0.45 each. The link says $0.64 each, but my local Target was cheaper. We use a bottle of this every 4-5 months, I'd say.

Two 20-count boxes of Tazo Tea at Target for $1.50 each. They retail for $3.49 and are on sale for $2.50. I used two $1 off coupons from coupons.com. I drink 1-2 cups of tea a day, so this is a great deal for me! I'm a tea snob, and Lipton does not cut it...

Aveeno lotion for $0.49 at Rite-Aid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am a voluntary designer, is there a chance you like to publish some of my pics? i think it would be neat for your cms :-)
really enjoy your page! write me a mail please in case you want to colaborate