Saturday, March 20, 2010

Favorite Deals This Week

* $5 off Disney's The Princess And The Frog, Toy Story, and Toy Story 2. Buy two packages of Success Rice, and receive an additional $5.00 rebate on the Princess and The Frog. I got a Meijer gift card for my birthday, so I am buying the rice with that. Target has it on sale for $15.99, so with coupon and rebate, it's $5.99!

* Suave Deodorant coupon- $3 off 2. Get 'em cheap at Target, and this will cost you nothing for 2 bars. It was $2.94 for two at my local Target. I got a 3rd bar for free with another $1 off one coupon. We're hippie folk and don't use much deodorant, so these will be going to the local shelter. Target has a lot of Suave items on sale this week, and I had loads of coupons from this week's Redplum. I also got a Suave Free kid's body wash for $1.

* Kellogg's cereal at Meijer this week is $1.99. I have two coupons for $1.50 off two and $1.00 off one, so will be getting 2 boxes of Raisin Bran and 2 boxes of Mini Wheats for $5.50. Kashi Heart Smart was on sale for $2.99, and I had a $1.50 off one coupon, so that was $1.49.

* Del Monte tomatoes are $0.49 each when you buy 8 at Kroger this week. We use a ton of canned tomatoes, so I will be using 3 coupons of $1.00 off 4, found here. That's 12 cans for $3.

* Mr S is a big Listerine fan, and 500ml bottles are $3.00 at Kroger. I have two $1.00 off coupons, so it's $2.00 each.

* I'm a member of Pillsbury.com. I took an online member survey they sent through my email, and received a download for a 50-page color booklet full of casserole recipes.

* Dial handsoap only $0.02 after coupon at Target. I have two coupons, so $0.04 cents for 2 bottles!

* FREE "Favorite Foods At Home" cookbook download from Harper Collins. The recipes look fantastic, and there are color pictures.

* Kraft cheese is $1.67 when you buy 8 participating items at Kroger. There was a $1.00 off two coupon at the store, so 16 oz of shredded cheese for just over $2.

* I've been getting a great register coupon every time I buy J's expensive almond milk at Kroger. I buy 4 half-gallons of almond milk each week, and I had a coupon for a FREE Silk almond milk, $2 off, and $1 off Silk and $1 off Blue Diamond. When I used them, I got more register coupons for a FREE Silk milk and $2 off a second half gallon.

* Target had Dove Men's 4-pk soap with a free sample of body wash for $3.99. I had $1.75 coupon, so that 5 more items going to the shelter for $2.24. Dial Nutriskin Soap 10-packs were $4.99 at Target as well , and I had a $1 off coupon. 10 more bars of soap added to the shelter pile.

* Ronzoni pasta was on sale at Kroger for $0.75 when you buy 8 participating items. You can get a coupon for $0.75 off one and $1 off two here, making at least 1 box of pasta FREE.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Great deals! :-)