Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Breakfast:
Cheerios, lots and lots of Cheerios, thanks to a great deal this week at Kmart, plus coupons

Lunch snacks:
Banana Bread
Almond Poppy Muffins (never made them last week)

Dinner:
Monday: Vegetarian Lasagna
Tuesday: Veggie Lasagna leftovers
Wednesday: Cottage Pie with Leeks
Thursday: Cottage Pie Leftovers
Friday: BLTs on homemade bread
Saturday: Vegetable Soup, Beer Bread
Sunday: Pasta and Meatballs with Uncle Angelo's Sauce (this is a family recipe)

More menu plans? Click here.

1 comment:

Martha@Menagerie said...

Well, I sure am late stopping by. I was responding to your comment from my menu plans last week and here I just posted the ones for this week already. Your menu for the week sounds great! I'm going to have to try that beer bread, I've seen it on lots of recipe blogs - and I was just having a bread baking day and didn't think to make it again, ack!